We are dedicated in providing members of our sites with a responsible gaming environment. Not only is it our mission to provide our members with the most entertaining gaming experience but it is also our duty to help prevent compulsive usage and underage access of our gaming products.
Our sites provide the following company policies and tools:
- Protection of minors
- Preventing compulsive gambling
Protection of minors
In line with the Government of Gibraltar's Gaming Ordinance and Great Britain Gaming Act, we do not allow anyone under the age of 18 to play on any of our sites
The sites are not designed to attract children or adolescents. We actively discourage and track persons under the age of 18 who attempt to play. There are sophisticated verification systems in place which can identify minors who log in to the software on our sites.
Nevertheless, we recognise that the internet is readily accessible in many homes around the world. As a result, gaming companies and parents must work together to protect children from underage gaming. To ensure the safety of your children, we recommend installing filtering software to block minors from accessing certain websites and programs.
Below are links to some such providers and software
- Cyber Patrol
- Net Nanny
Preventing Compulsive Gaming
Black Spark Media Ltd recognises that while most people play for entertainment, a small number of people can become obsessed with the potential monetary gains our games offer. We take this matter exceedingly seriously and have accordingly implemented a number of measures to address this problem such as:
- Training employees in recognising and taking appropriate actions when they identify compulsive or underage gaming.
- Easy access to view your game history
- Autoplay limits
- Game time reminders
- An easy to use self-exclusion
- The ability to “take a break” for players who wish to take a short period off gambling. You will be excluded from playing during the period set by the you
- The ability for you to set your own maximum allowed deposit amount.
- Upon request, removing your name from our mailing list.
- Gaming is a form of entertainment. It is not a way to get rich quickly and pay off your debts.
- Gaming is a game of chance. There are no formulas that guarantee winnings.
- Make sure that the decision to play is your choice.
- Never try to chase your losses.
- Check the amounts you spend on a regular basis.
- Make sure you know the rules of the games you play.
Advice and Help
If you suspect that you may have a gambling problem, you can contact:
GamCare is a registered charity which provides information, advice and counseling to anyone in the UK who suffers from a gambling problem. If you wish to contact GamCare you can call a freephone number on 0808 8020 133 (between the hours of 8am to midnight, 7 days a week) or call 0845 6000 133 (local rate from UK). In addition you can visit the GamCare Website at www.gamcare.org.uk.
The major landline operators and several of the main mobile networks do not charge for calls to the freephone number.
You may also seek professional help from the following organisations:
- Gamblers Anonymous
- National Council on Problem Gambling
- Gambling Therapy Helpline
More advice and information about responsible gaming can be found at - www.begambleaware.org